To enrol in, purchase, or use our Products or Services, we may seek personal data or information including your name, email address, phone number, street address, billing information, birthday, or other personally identifying information (“Confidential Information”), when using or participating in our Products or Services (“Other Information”).
What We Do With Confidential Information.
We request and require various personal data and/or Confidential Information to understand your needs and to provide you with better Services. In addition, we may use such data in Confidential Information for the following reasons: (1) for internal record-keeping; (2) to improve our Products or Services; (3) to periodically send promotions about new Products or Services, or other special offers from which you may unsubscribe at any time; (4) for aggregate, non-identifiable data for research purposes; (5) to customize the respective Programs and Services that you purchase or use according to your interests; and/or (6) for support or communication related to your program, product, service or Programs and Services.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not collect personal information indiscriminately. We will limit the amount and the type of information we collect to that necessary to fulfill the purposes we have identified to you, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
All data and Confidential Information is stored through a data management system. This data and Confidential Information can only be accessed by those who help manage that information in order to deliver email or otherwise contact those who would like to receive our correspondence. You agree and acknowledge that we, including but not limited to our team, staff and affiliates, and those who manage the data management system, may have access to your Confidential Information.
Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Sites and Services will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
- When you make a purchase from our website we collect your full name, email address, phone number, billing address and shipping address.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact us, we collect your full name, email, and anything else you tell us in the message you write to us and in our correspondence back to you.
- When you use the “Remember Me” feature at Checkout, we collect your email address, payment card number, CVC code and expiration date.
When you respond to emails or surveys we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call us.
- We use Stripe as our payment processor. When you make payments or conduct transactions through our website or application or device we provide, Stripe will receive your transaction information. Stripe may receive this information directly from you via our website checkout form. The information that Stripe will collect will include payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, or bank account information), purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method. Different payment methods may require the collection of different categories of information. When you make a transaction, Stripe may also receive your name, email, billing or shipping address and in some cases your transaction history to authenticate you.
When Stripe conducts fraud monitoring, prevention, detection, and financial compliance activities or provide such services to our Users, they will receive Personal Data from you (and your device) and about you through their Service and from their business partners, financial service providers, identity verification services, and publicly available sources (e.g., name, address, phone number, country), as necessary to confirm your identity and prevent fraud. Stripe’s fraud monitoring, detection and prevention services may collect Personal Data about you and use technology to help us assess the risk associated with an attempted transaction by you with our website.
We have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Confidential Information, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of such loss, misuse, or alteration. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of your Confidential Information or any other data or information transmitted to us or through our services; therefore, submitting Confidential Information, data or other information to us is done at your own risk. Submitting contributions or information on or through our Website is done entirely at your own risk. We make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss or damage to you or to any other person, company or entity arising out of your use of our Products or Services and you agree that you are assuming such risks.
Disclosure of Confidential Information.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your Confidential Information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
Viewing by Others.
Note that whenever you make your Confidential Information or other information available for viewing by others such as through our Products or Services, website, or social media, the Confidential Information or other information that you share can also be seen, collected, and used by others. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for any Unauthorized Use by others of such Confidential Information or other information that you voluntarily share online or in any other manner.
We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. We do not set any Confidential Information in cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browsers settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on the website and some features of our Products and Services may not work as intended. We have no access to or control over any information collected by other individuals, companies or entities whose website or materials may be linked to our Programs or and Services
Information that we collect automatically on our Sites.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Sites you are visiting;
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
We also collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze Your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
Concerns about your privacy. If you have any concerns about your Confidential Information or wish to obtain a Copy of the Confidential Information you have provided to us, please contact us in writing at email@example.com.